From clarifying orders to constructing possibilities
1st ed. published 2016. 0 pages All rights available
• creative systemic questions
More than 400 sample questions are listed on 90 question cards – structured according to the individual areas of a systemic solution-oriented interview:
1. Order clarification
2. Questions about comprehending the construction of reality
3. Questions about comprehending the construction of possibilities
The card set is suitable for use both in systemic consultant training and as a pool of ideas for practical work.
Example for one card:
• Do you expect that your wishes and the wishes of your parents would agree with this consultation or would they differ?
• What solution would be the least you would like to achieve for yourself? What would be the best?
• What should I do to meet your parents’ expectations for this consultation?
• What do we need to achieve here in order for you to be able to say at the end of the session, ‘That was useful’?